Being the food and lodging writer for Kaatskill Life Magazine is one of several gigs, most definately a treasured one. I find myself meeting all sorts of folks and tasting my way up and down the Catskill Scenic Byway of Route 28. The following photos are some outtakes that did not see print. Below are links to the articles to read online, with links to their Facebook or websites directly following. Online subscriptions to Kaatskill Life are also available, just click here: kaatslife.com/shop
- Brio’s – So Much More Than Pizza(Go to Brio’s)
- Cucina – A Taste of the Old Country in Woodstock (Go to Cucina Woodstock)
- Bite Me Bakery (Go To Bite Me Bakery)
- Woodstock Brewing Comes to Phoenicia (Go to Woodstock Brewing)
- Your Invitaiton Awaits at Woodstock Inn on the Millstream(Go to Woodstock Inn) *please note photos of outdoor facilities at Woodstock Inn in the KL magazine article are property of the Inn. All other photos by Rebecca Andre.
- Phoenicia Belle – Romantic Catskill Gem(Go to Phoenicia Belle)
- The New Pine Hill Arms(Go to Pine Hill Arms Hotel)
- Scribner’s Catskill Lodge(Go to Scribner’s) Please note cover photo for Kaatskill Life article, pg. 20, is by photographer Read McKendree. Guest room photos on page 23 by Douglas Lyle Thompson. Page 27 photo by Sidney Bensimon.
All Photos © Rebecca Andre, Mountain Girl Photography. Use with permission only please.
*As a photographer for hire well-versed in the hospitality industry, feel free to email me at MoonflowerRA@gmail.com if you are interested having photos taken of your own restaurant or lodging establishment.